The Rosewood Centre will be hosting the U12 and U14 MJL Semi-Finals on Sunday, 16th July. Access is via the undercover staff carpark in Unwin Rd, Hornsby. We are very fortunate to have access to this amazing venue at Barker College and ask all visitors to be mindful of the following:
- Only eligible Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Managers, Bench Personnel, HKBA/Barker/BNSW Staff and players are allowed on court level
- All spectators must go directly to the mezzanine level. Toilets are available on this level opposite the lift
- Basketballs are not allowed on the mezzanine level to avoid damage to school property
- 1 Photographer per Association will be allowed on Court Level; all other parents taking photos and videos must remain on the mezzanine level
- No food or coloured drinks (including Gatorade, Powerade, etc) allowed in the building: only water is allowed on courts. There are multiple bubblers and water stations near each court.
- Coffee/Tea may only be consumed on the mezzanine level and not whilst on bench. Please note there will be no cafe open, the nearest shops are located on Pacific Highway
- Teams and bench personnel are only to access courts after the previous game has concluded and teams have vacated the court
- All player’s bags must be placed on carpet near team bench or along base line wall adjacent to court
- Teams can hold a short post-game meeting in the alcoves adjacent to courts: team players and coaches only as spectators/parents/siblings are not allowed on court level at any time
- Car parking is available beneath the Rosewood Centre in Unwin Rd or on surrounding streets and will open at 7:40am. Unwin Rd is easily blocked, please be mindful of local residents who live in this street. Please do not park in the Blue Gum Hotel’s open-air car park across the road
Thank you for your co-operation. We look forward to hosting you and your families at Barker College. Best of luck to all teams!